I received a citation. How do I take care of it?
For questions relating to your court appearance, payment of fines, and matters pending before the Municipal Court, please call the Municipal Court Office at 920-485-4376. Citations may be paid through the mail, in person, or placed in the drop box located inside the vestibule of the Public Safety Building. Payments may be made with cash, check or by money order. For credit card payments contact the Municipal Court Office.

Show All Answers

1. What are the Winter parking regulations?
2. How soon after a snow fall must I have my sidewalk cleared?
3. How wide of a path do I have to shovel?
4. I received a citation. How do I take care of it?
5. When is burning permitted?
6. How do I obtain an accident report or open record?
7. What is the fee for a parking ticket?
8. Is there a fee if I am arrested by the Horicon Police Department for a warrant issued by a different jurisdiction?
9. What do I need to do after I receive an abatement letter?
10. What is the ordinance for Outside Storage prohibit?
11. What is the ordinance for storage of "junk"?
12. What number do I call if I have a complaint about the train crossing in Horicon?